Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Creme-filled Pastry Did It


How did Georgia manage to defeat Auburn this past saturday? I believe it was the "Celebratory Cream Horn".

It has worked for the better part of 12 years. Others may have their lucky shirt or nasty boxers that never get washed during the season. My brother and I, well, we have the Celebratory Cream Horn. When we (actually, he, cause I've never had to buy them) forgets to stop at the K Rogers to get a 6-pack before the game, Georgia usually loses.

However, the Dawgs have a 99% success rate when he remembers them (I made that percentage up, but it's probably close to being true). And we don't partake till the game is done, hence the "Celebratory" part. Nothing like a cream horn that's been slowly warmed in the car during the game.

Saturday, he remembered, and the Dawgs won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home